At Grin Eye Care, we have been performing LASIK for more than 20 years and have always stayed on the cutting edge of the latest technology. Our LASIK surgeons, Dr. Milton Grin and Dr. Jeff Wongs, combine their skill and experience with a genuine enthusiasm for getting to know their patients and personalizing each experience to deliver an optimal outcome tailored to each individual’s needs.
Have you considered LASIK, but were unsure if you are a good candidate?
You are a good candidate if you:
- Have healthy eyes, without glaucoma or cataracts; dry eye or any infections must be addressed prior to surgery
- Have an adequate corneal thickness, with enough tissue to allow for reshaping
- Do not have abnormally large pupils, which could lead to haloes or glare after surgery
- Are not pregnant; hormones during pregnancy can affect the curvature of the cornea and cause dry eye
- Have a stable glasses and/or contacts prescription that has not changed in several years
- Are over the age of 18
- Are in general good health; good health helps insure adequate healing after the procedure